- oAuth2 is not implemented (it is in VBA). This is because Google Apps Script (which handles the scriptDB requests) cannot handle cross domain requests unless the webapp is public facing. See this blogpost for more detail. This is a problem for now, but I will update when I find a workaround.
- I have only tested on FireFox and Chrome. It may not work on various IE. Maybe I’ll get round to dealing with that at some point.
- Big volumes will probably hit Google Apps Script quota issues, although I do use batching, skipping and limits to try to contain this.
- I’m using jQuery, and everything is orchestrated with jQuery promises.