These articles are abridged from my book on Office to Apps migration. Going GAS, from VBA to Google Apps Script. Now available directly from O’Reilly or Amazon.
- JSON web tokens – how to create JWT from Apps Script. Includes a Firebase authentication example.
- Cleaning up a document format – how to automate repetitive format changes to a document.
- Execution API and Office to Apps migration – how the execution API enables incremental migration
- Using Object.create in Apps Script – a more comprehensive and standardized way to create objects
- Adding abstracts to documents – how to enrich document contents using external apis
- Bulk search and replace images in Google Docs – how to find and replace matching images in Docs
This cheat sheet might help as a quick reference.
- Adding abstracts to documents
- Bulk search and replace images in Google Docs
- Converting Google Docs table to JSON and back
- Execution API and Office to Apps migration
- Hosting files on Google Cloud Storage
- Using Object.create in Apps Script