The versatile scriptDB
- Every project can have its own scriptDB, which hold persistent data, accessible as you choose.
- There are no Tables (this is a noSQL database) and querying is done by example. Use data attributes to separate your data into ‘silos’.
- Along with the Google Content Service, You can use scriptDB to serve data in ‘RESTful’ way – in other words with no server required
- A VBA API for scriptDB
- ScriptDB as a dead drop
ScriptDB is very versatile – here are some uses from this site.
- Using scriptDB
- Tracking activity with ScriptDB
- Excel ramblings blog Posts on scriptDB
- scriptDB as a lockbox
- using scriptDB to enable proxy oAuth
- tracking activity with scriptDB
- scriptDB and content service as a REST server
- silo manager for scriptDB
- Using data from multiple scriptDB
- Locking down scriptDB
- Big arrays and scriptDB