What you need
To be able to quickly jump from spot to spot on a map created by How to put markers on maps
There are actually no steps here, aside from those that were covered in How to put markers on maps. By default, quicklinks like these are generated from your label field in your data. Selecting one will take you to that spot and open an info window.
No more steps. That’s all there is to it.
What just happened ?
In the meantime why not join our forum, follow the blog or follow me on twitter to ensure you get updates when they are available.
- How to add flightPaths on a Map
- How to control your vizMap application
- How to define your vizMap application – Dictionary
- How to define your vizMap Application – visualizations
- How to filter markers by Category
- How to Geocode addresses using Google Maps
- How to modify geocoding and mapping parameters
- How to Overlay circles on a Map
- How to prepare for your vizMap application – Data
- How to prepare for your VizMap application – Parameters
- How to put markers on maps
- How to use alternate Map icons